This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Latex Gloves & Stockings Part 1

Here is how Peter came to be shaved a couple of weeks ago.

My Peter had decided to go and play soccer with the boys. I say soccer because football to me is guys with really tight shorts and cut off t-shirts bouncing and kicking an oval ball between 4 upright posts Aussie style - It never ceases to amaze me the guys don't become infertile with their bollocks all squeeze up in those shorts!
Anyway, with Peter it means an excuse to go and have a couple of pints and discuss how Arsenal are doing while I am left all alone in the house. No wonder us girls go out and buy so many pairs of shoes.

Well I had wanted to go out to dinner with him at the Boatyard at Leigh on Sea followed by some clubbing in Southend, but he would be tiddly when he got back. I decided that I would have a bit of fun with him instead.

We had just bought some equipment on the web and we hadn't even used it yet, so I thought I would open up the proceedings and vent my spleen at him with a sex game.

I knew he would be back about six thirty-ish as he doesn't drink much, and prefers rugby a whole lot more than soccer. As there wasn't an international game on, he wouldn't stay and catch the highlights down the pub, so I nipped upstairs to get ready. I shaved my womanly bits - I am a bit sensitive to wax as it leaves me all red and blotchy for a few days - leaving a little triangle of short trimmed hair above my clit. I could feel the draft as I tidied up the clippings. I jumped in the shower, dried off and put a curl in my hair. Then proceeded to do my make up, finishing with some dark red lipstick and a spray of perfume all over.

I talc-ed my legs and arms and pulled on the tightly fitting latex stockings and opera gloves. A pair of patent leather high heels topped off my ensemble. I checked the mirror and have to admit I did look good in the latex. There was me thinking I would get all self conscious and look a fool, but it sort of pulls all your wobbly bits into the right place. With the handcuffs, blindfold, whip, and a few other bits, I went downstairs to wait for Peter to come in.

I was sitting on the sofa as I heard him come in, so I stood, picking up the whip as I did. I waited for him to come into our nice warm lounge to say he was back. He came in and just stared at me. Latex hands on my hips, I asked him where the hell he had been? He blurted out to the football like he mentioned, but I cut him dead. "Shut up. Why are you wearing clothes in my presence. Take them off." Now it began to dawn on him.

"I am cold", another Shut up from me. "Just do it!" This time I tottered over to him, turned him around and whacked his behind with the whip. With that he started to take his clothes off. Off came his jacket and shirt followed by his shoes and jeans. He looked silly in his boxers and socks but I could see I was bringing a little rise to the occasion! "I said take your clothes off. That means everything." I turned him around and brought the whip down hard on his arse. With out his jeans on it must have stung because he cried out. "Shut up." was my response.. "Now if you are going to play football with the boys, I'll make you look like a little boy!" He looked at me puzzled by my comment. I told him to turn around and to put his hands behind his back. I snapped the handcuffs shut on his wrists, putting the key on top of the sideboard out of his reach.

"You look incredible." he blurted out. I said "Shut up.You will talk when I want you to. Now kneel here." I pointed to the rug in the middle of the room. "I want you to lick my shoes and my stockings clean, so get your head down there and get on with it". He did as he was told and spent a good five minutes licking his way over my shoes up my calf and thigh. He tried to lick my newly trimmed pussy. I forced his head back down, and made him do the other leg. I started to gently whip his back and behind with the whip.

Again he tried to lick my pussy. I could see that the almost bald state of my pussy was turning him on, and I let him lap away a little, on my clit. But I hadn't finished punishing him yet. I told him to put his head down onto the rug. He did. Just to make sure I slashed at him with the whip, bringing red lines across his arse. I threatened him that it would only be a taste of what I would do if he did move, and went out of the room to get the bits I would need to further punish him.

I came in with a little tray. Peter had obeyed me. His head was bowed to the floor. I ordered him up, and I took a small towel off the tray and laid it over the arm of our leather sofa and ordered him to sit astride the arm as best he could. He sat down but I took his cock in my hand and pulled him forward with it, until his balls dangled over the edge. I had a little bowl of warm water, some shaving foam and his razor. Now he understood what I had meant and looked decidedly nervous. He blurted out that he wasn't going to let me shave him. Again I told him to "Shut up". This time I picked up the ball gag and thrust it behind his teeth, and strapped it tight at the base of his neck. I picked up the blindfold and buckled that on too. "Now I don't want you all fidgety on me, I might slice your balls off." I said as a matter of fact.

Now I had his full attention. I could see how uncomfortable he was. I knelt before him. I picked up a bowl of warm water from the tray and trickled water from it over his balls and his cock. He trembled as I squirted shaving foam onto my gloved hand and rubbed it into his balls.I grasped his cock and gave him a little wank to get his cock hard and out of the way. It trembled at my touch. I was glad Peter had the blindfold on. He couldn't see how nervous I looked as I picked up the safety razor. I had put a sharp new blade in before I got ready, but it was still my first time shaving a man. I gripped the tip of his cock tightly and pulled it away from him getting his skin tight, before I ran the razor down his shaft. That went well, so telling him to keep still, I ran the razor down over his pubic mound, regularly washing the razor clean in the water, stopping just above his balls. I was lucky here. My man regularly trims himself so it wasn't like I was hacking my way through a forest, but this still left me with his crown jewels to deal with.

One little nick and he would be moaning at me forever about how I tried to cut them off. The pressure was on. I decided I would just just get hold of them lightly but firmly and shave away. I could hear him whimper as a took his ball in my hand. It was a bit fiddly, but with the sharp blade and taught skin I proceeded to do one then the other. I was surprised how stretchy his sack was and how taut I had to pull it to get it flat enough to shave. I trimmed the balls and then told him to stand up. I turned him around with my hands on his shoulders, and knelt him on the sofa, forcing his head down to touch the armrest. I slapped my hands through his thighs and forced his legs apart, exposing his hairy arse. Again I trickled water over him and soaped his crack. I pulled his cheeks apart and with the razor whipped off the fine hair between his cheeks and his perineum. I mopped up the water I splashed with the towel, dried off my latex and wiped the excess soap of his balls and crack. Settling back, I observed my handy work. With the razor, I tidied any stray hairs until I was satisfied he was suitably hairless.

I took some of his moisturiser and liberally rubbed it into his balls and crack. I could hear him moaning with pleasure and relief. His cock grew hard as I wanked it, and with my moisture laden fingers I toyed with his arse and perineum. I knew he was enjoying himself and new he would soon be coming, so I slipped the tip of my finger into his arse. I thought he would scream in pain, but he only tried to open his legs more. I then eased the whole finger in, and he grunted into his gag. I left it there to let him get used to it . I managed to reach the tray and pulled it up and underneath Peter. I positioned the wine glass on the tray in front of his cock, and then gently stroked my hand over his cock. I squeezed the tip lightly with my finger and thumb, circling the top of his helmet with my finger, and then proceeded to wank him off. With the finger of my right hand in his arse, I slowly and gently began to finger him in time with his cock. Grunting again I knew he would come. I looked under him and directed the tip of his cock at the wine glass. Increasing my rhythm he shot his cum into it with a muffled roar. I squeezed his cock with my gloved left hand, trying to milk ever drop into the glass, as the finger of my right hand continued to diddle his arse.

After a few minutes He was floppy and I pulled my finger out of his bum. "Now you keep your head down on the armrest while I tidy these things up", I said sternly and slapped his arse with my hand. I went to wash my latex gloves and to get a box of tissues to mop up any drool and splashed cum on the sofa. . . .

No comments: