This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Sunday 2 March 2008

A Package In The Post

Little me again. Just to keep you up to date with things. Peter and I got a little package in the post Friday. We had a chat about our relationship and decided to spice it up a little bit, so we had looked online for some bondage stuff.

We decided on a small red ball gag (as I only have a little mouth); some nice black leather wrist and ankle cuffs; a pair of steel handcuffs; Japanese cloverleaf nipple clamps (Peter says all the girls wear them - but I think he will be too); a small whip - well it was more of a cat of 9 tails - that should go nicely with my riding crop from when I rode as a kid; a leather collar and a leather blindfold. Thanks RGLDdesigns.com for the prompt delivery.

Peter doesn't know it yet but I have also purchased some latex opera gloves that go all the way up past my elbows and some latex stockings for me to wear as a surprise for him. I was thinking about some panties but he would have trouble with getting them off, if I was all tied up like a little parcel.

Luv E.B x

No comments: