This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Monday 23 June 2008

The Bondage Workshop - Spreader Bar Bondage


Here is a little situation my Peter put me in a little while ago.I am writing about it because I have stumbled across some web sites for self bondage.

I have dabbled a little but Peter caught me, and went nuts saying things like I shouldn't do it just in case. I think he is worried about me ending up like Michael Hutchence from INXS, or that politician. Anyway I think it can be done as a self bondage act.

It involved the spreader bars we had made earlier last month.
Peter made me put the collar we bought on. He said to put it on loosely as he didn't want me to strangle myself struggling.
He attached (approx) an 18 inch spreader bar to the back of the collar with a padlock. He made me lay on the ground and strapped the leather cuffs to my wrists and my ankles.
He padlocked my ankles together including one ring of another 12 inch long spreader bar. I thought he would have forced my legs apart with it, so was curious what he was doing.

With the other spreader bar down to my lower back, he took another padlock and pulling my hands behind my back, cuffed my wrists together through the eyelet of the spreader bar, pulling the smaller bar up putting me into a hogtie. The padlock was passed through the smaller spreader bar eyelet' and was locked in place.

Now with my hands locked between the two bars I couldn't move them down to undo the straps at my ankles. In fact, I couldn't move my hands very much at all, what with the bar attached to my collar. As the shorter bar was used on my legs this forced me into a deeper hogtie, limiting my movements. Peter left me with a pile of keys and said I should try to get out while he went to cut the grass.

So a situation for self bondage came to mind.
If you wanted to make it harder to get out, put the keys in another room while you have to crawl to them, before you can release yourself.
A bunch of similar keys makes this harder too.
Now if I were to try this again by myself, I would probably blind fold myself, maybe use a gag, and I would use a crotch rope to hold a vibrator in place too. An anal plug can also be used for those that like them - we have to get some pleasure doing this, and it also distracts you a little too.
I would probably use a pair of handcuffs with a chain, padlocked between the spreader bars for the wrists, for ease of eventual escape, as the chain gives a little more wrist movement.

I have drawn a little picture to show you how devious Peter was to me as he didn't take any photos.

Happy bondage.
Luv E.B x

No comments: