This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Friday 13 June 2008

A Saturday Afternoon Fumble In The Woods.

It was actually fairly nice, last weekend. So we sat in the Bread And Cheese pub beer garden having a few beers, followed by a spot of lunch.
As this seemed to be our quick flash summer, we stayed and had a few more beers in the sun.
Leaving the pub in the early evening, we have a nice little walk down the hill through the forest to our house.
On our little amble along in the dappled sunshine, we spotted a fallen tree. Sitting on it Peter and I started kissing and fooling around like we were teenagers. He groped my boobs through my T-shirt and quickly undid my bra clasp one handed. I was very impressed considering Peter had four or five pints of beer. He kneaded and squeezed my breasts, pulling on my nipples making them erect so they poked out through my T-shirt. Seeing there was no one else around, I stuck my tongue down his throat. Quickly, I had his trousers unzipped and soon had him to attention in my hand.

I knelt down and took him in my mouth sucking and tugging at his penis like a mad woman. Peter was groaning in pleasure and I knew that it wouldn't be to long before I would take him over the point of no return. I pushed him to his knees and pulled my skirt up telling him to take off my panties and lick me out.
He parted the lips of my pussy and thrust his tongue in and out of me, fucking me with his tongue. Then with his thumb and forefinger, he gently eased back the little hood of my clitoris. With the flat of his tongue, he lapped at it like a dog at a water bowl. This sent an incredible feeling through me. It was sensitive to his tongue, and although I shuddered at his touch I wanted him to carry on, so I pulled his face in closer to my sex.
He was so oblivious to the world going down on me, he didn't notice two really cute little badger cubs run past us at play.
Seeing them, was almost as good as the orgasm I had.

Emma x

No comments: