This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Friday, 15 August 2008

SELF BONDAGE : WWW.Captiveculture.com

SELF BONDAGE : elle s'amuse dans la chambre
Video sent by latexculture

I found this on Dailymotion.com It shows how to tie your legs as I wrote about in June. Check out the site WWW.CaptiveCulture.com if you get some time, and I hope you enjoy the link.
Emma x

2 comments:

TucsonTied Blog said...

Awwwww...no gag? BOO!!! Lol...loved it, dear. Tho my only complaint is that I would have liked to see her go a few more wraps around the ankles before she leashed herself off to the bedframe. That's just me being picky, tho...loved it.

When she started, she looped the ends thru the center of the folded rope and passed it around the ankles...I've been putting that section in the back of late...makes for a "cleaner" look to the tie...but, again, that's just me.

Emma Bond said...

I agree with you Tony.
You cant have a gal all tied up with out a gag.