This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Friday 5 December 2008

Polls

Well the polls are over.
It shows that you guys and gals are fans of the classic gals.
Eve Ellis polled a few although I didnt have her on the list. Sadie Belle did well, as did Christina Carter, Dita and Andrea Neil. I comment you on your tastes.
I will have to do this again soon with a greater range of gals.

You all love a good hogtie too, so my new poll it to see how you finish off your bondage.
Tape Gag
Tape Gag - with mouth packing
Ball Gag
Cleave Gag
Cleave Gag - with mouth packing.
Tape or Ball gag and hooded.
Harness Gags
Penis Gags
Medical Gags/Mouth Spreader Gags

No comments: