This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Friday 20 February 2009

The Bondage Workshop - My Next Expose . . .

I have been reading up on some statistics for self bondage recently.
It comes to light that more men than women are into self bondage.
That didn't surprise me, and of those men, quite a few of the poll were into cross dressing too.

Being a liberal Australian who cant be phased or scared of most sexual practises (I probably have experimented with most of them), I say each to there own.

Now to the point. I thought my next little expose would be how to pleasure yourself in self bondage or if you are in a good sexually experimental relationship, your partner can pleasure you while you are all tied up.

I thought I would encompass situations for both guys and us gals, and my devious little mind went to work. My brain cell worked exceptionally hard, and I bombarded myself with various sites to check out the toys I would need, and if there are any good sites out in bondageland for self bondage.

The basic kit then would be butt plugs, several types of vibrators, or bullets/egg vibrators, cock rings, Arab straps, and some thin rope or cord. I have almost finished putting this together, so watch out in the next week or so for Emma's guide "How to pleasure yourself in Bondage"

Most of us girls have several types of vibrators, so for the girls its easier. You guys out there that are keen to try it out can buy most of this stuff on line and have it delivered to your front door, so don't be afraid, give it a try. Vibrators can be found on-line for as little as £15/$25. The Easter break and spring is just around the corner, so throw off those winter jumpers, get naked in bondage and have a pleasurable time following my advice. I'll be gentle, promise!

Happy Bondage,
Emma x

No comments: