This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Sunday 1 February 2009

Gag Poll

Hello to you all out there in Bondageland.

Well the gag poll finally closed.
It was pretty much the result I thought would happen.

The "Ball/Penis" gaggers won with 34%. Apparently we all love a good ball gag even if it does make the jaws ache. I think you kinky lot like to see the wearer drool all over themselves. It's one of the things I find most erotic about bondage.
However I have to admit it drives me nuts when I am all tied up and cant wipe it off!

"Mouth Stuffed & Tape Gagged" and "Mouth Stuffed & Cleave Gagged" were joint second with 19% of the poll.

The surprise for me also in joint second with 19% of the vote, was the "Extreme Gag". A ball gag either with a harness and/or with a hood to enclose the head. My readers appear to be even more kinky than I first imagined.

Thanks for participating.
I'll be adding another one soon with the type of attire you like to see us in when tied up.

Emma x

No comments: