This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Friday, 25 September 2009

Bondage Modelling

G'day out there in bondageland.
I've been off on my travels again and came back to a few posts on Fetlife.com.
I wont name names but I have been asked to model for a photographer for some fetish stuff and a bit of bondage photography.
This will have been my fourth offer in a month or so.
So I have had a little thought. Perhaps I should put together some stuff about modelling and the rights of the model and the photographer, and some safety aspects to be aware of. Watch this space in the Bondage Workshop area.

Have fun.
Emma x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely do that! The picture of the hogtie in boots is enough to believe you'd make a damn fine model!