This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Saturday 31 October 2009















Gday to you all out there in Bondageland.

Sorry I haven't been upto a lot recently. I was called up to do a bit of Jury Service. It's a big responsibility. If you get it wrong, you have stuffed up someones life up forever!

I was all for chaining them up in a dungeon somewhere, all tied up and gagged, and having them flogged daily. There are too many people out there that would pay money to have that done to them, so I had to rule that punishment out ;-)

Anyway as its Halloween, here are a few cartoon pics for your amusement.
Have fun.

Emma x

No comments: