This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Friday 8 January 2010

Spreader bar tie

I came across this on Flickr and had to show you a use for a spreader bar. They aren't just for keeping a gals legs open, lol.
Attach them to a collar and to the cuffs when bound behind you, and you cant really move much.



It would be good for a bit of posture training too. Now lay her down on the floor and put her into a hogtie. Wouldnt that be just dreamy? I know I've tried it. All I could do was wriggle about on my tummy waiting to get released.
Emma x

No comments: