This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Bondage in the heat . . . Sorted!

Horray, the jobs finishing this week so its bondage time again.

I am flitting up to London more sporadically now, as the contract winds down.
With the few days I have had at my leisure, its opening all sorts of bondage notions again. The only problem is the weather. Last year I was pretty much tied up naked all the time, due to the humidity. Okay, you got me. It was also easier to fool around after, too!

I gave Peter the choice this year we either melt or get an air conditioning unit or a fan this summer.

Last year, although the weather was rubbish it was humid, so my argument was it will be more of the same this year. Well your English sunshine sure surprised me now its come out, especially following on from the nice picturesque cold winter with the snow.

Anyway I digress.

He said air conditioning units are a waste of time in the UK. He meant money, Bloody Scrooge! "It would get used two weeks a year max, take some clothes off!"

Well after I opened the front door to him naked in protest when he came home from work, he quickly shoved me in and away from prying eyes of the kids playing soccer in the street, and relented. We now have a nice tower unit oscillating fan sitting in the corner of lounge.

See how naugthty I am. Now if I was a shallow person, one would have to wonder what one gets for a BJ? lol

Emma x

No comments: