This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Natalie Demore & Jack Banner. RIP

It is a sad day to have to tell the bondage world that two of its well respected people,  the lovely
Natalie; model/producer/rigger of BondageOrgasms.com/SmotheredSlaves.com; and Jack Banner a member of Harmony, bondage rigger and producer both had passed away.

Natalie I know had a recent injury with her shoulder and was in a great deal of pain. Jack seems to have had medical problems too. They both worked together in the last few years and seemed to have had a suicide pact together.

Its such a shame. The comments I have been hearing about both show what helpful and nice people they both were, helping out new models and riggers get a head in the industry.

There is more to the story on  http://www.xbiz.com/news/152404

Truely sad day.

Emma


 

1 comment:

steve said...

Fuck!! No way....that comes as a total shock. I don't know much about Jack but I must have watched all of Natalie's videos...very very sad, who would have thought it?