This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Saturday, 11 May 2013

New pictures and a new story published at Gromets Plaza

 
Well I have to apologise for not posting on here for a bit, but earning a pittance to pay the mortgage was more urgent I am sorry to say. It's also a hell of a lot less fun.
So whats been happening you ask . . .
 
Well . . .
 
We have had a little photo shoot with the ballet boots in the interim, and I have had another story published up on WWW.Grometsplaza.net . 
It is a direct follow on from the Paula In Chains story. So if you liked that, go check it out.
Its called Paula In Chains:- Jane in The Chair.
Sorry for such a shite title, but its a bit obvious how she gets her revenge and how Jane gets tied up. I do guarantee everyone will love it though, if I do say so myself :-)
 
I have attached some new photos too, so if you like them let me know as always, or let us now how to improve them All criticism is good criticism, if said in the right way, otherwise how do we live and improve?
 
 
 



5 comments:

John said...

Hi Emma,

Really enjoyed the pics and the new story. Will be suggesting to my Mistress that we
try your idea of extra ropes each time I fail to escape.

Kind regards

John,
Leeds

Emma Bond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Bond said...

Hi there John, glad you are liking the new pictures. I think if you follow the idea for adding more rope after a chance to struggle free, you will really enjoy the rope as more and more is added to your body and the harder it becomes to move to free yourself.

Emma x

MawaKlamps said...

Great pics Emma, nice to see those ballet boots put to good use. No criticism from me; how was it for you? Is it possible to have too much rope? Kind Regards, Tom

Emma Bond said...

Hi there MawaKlamps, can you ever add to much rope? Probably not lol.
Emma x