This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Saturday, 18 May 2013

The Bondage Workshop - Self Elbow Ties

 

Click on the link below

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8577437/self_elbow_bondage

Now I have always wondered if you could do a self bondage elbow tie. This video link really hits the spot. Emma x

6 comments:

MawaKlamps said...

Wow that's amazing, looks pretty exhausting tho, I wouldn't have the energy to escape from that.

Emma Bond said...

Hi there MawaKlamps, I dont think I would have th energy to put myself in it lol.
Glad you enjoyed the clip.
Emma x

Pihla said...

Thanks for nice clips. This gives more inspiration for self bondage. Maybe I try to tie myself someday ;-)

Emma Bond said...

Hi Pihla, glad the clip is inspiring you.
Emma x

Dylan Roberts said...

Wow ...very sexy too...how did you get out of it...cameraman? How long did you stay like that? I do not know how you managed to keep the huge gag in place.

selfbondage bound said...

Ellbowes selfbondage can be a lot of fun
if you got a good escape plan. ;)