This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Sadie Belle in Beautiful bondage

http://xhamster.com/movies/533292/more_bondage_smg.html

Happy Christmas everyone.
I hope Santa brought everyone what they wished for and hope you are all ready to party out the old year and are look forward to what the new year will bring forth.
Cant get any worse than the last one, right lol.

As a little Xmas present I have a link for you from the Xhamster site to the beautiful Sadie Belle, tied very nicely by those good people at www.sensualdistress.com

Have fun.
Emma x

No comments: