This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Monday 24 March 2014

Sunday Night Self Bondage Spreader Bar Tie

Howdy Guys and Girls out there in Bondageland.

Now I was sent an email last weekend saying I haven't been posting anything about what I have been getting up to in Bondage of late. I thought I would rectify that tonight, as I am still stiff and sore and wont be able to get to sleep just yet.

I have only just escaped my self imposed bondage tonight. The ice finally melted enough to drop the keys into my reach. It was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

I had the ice release already frozen so I took it out of the fridge and hung it from an arm of one of the lights in the lounge. It was just a five foot piece of string that I folded in three and placed the midpoint into an ice cube cell and topped up with water and froze.

I decided to forgo a blindfold tonight as I was trying out a new tie that I challenged my friend to do. Well it's only fair to test it out before you inflict it on someone else right lol

I turned the heating up a bit then I got naked. I ball gagged myself with a 2 inch rubber ball and padlocked it on me. Almost instantly, I was drooling all over my breasts. Then I slipped a vibrating egg inside me an tied it in place with a tight crotch rope. It was so tight I thought it was going to slice me in half.

The padlock keys went on one of the free ends of the string and the other end I tied to the light. I placed a bowl under the ice to catch the drips and I was ready to start.

I sat on the rug and turned on the late night horror film Night of the Demons.
Now if you haven't seen it, it's fairly erotic in places and has a nice rock sound track that reminded me of school days in the late 80s and early 90s.

I strapped on a set of leather wrist cuffs with a six inch chain padlocked between each of the d rings of the cuffs.

Then I strapped on a leather collar with a d ring at the front. Next I tied my ankles together.

I placed a long spreader bar under my knees. I quickly turned on the vibrating egg to a nice hard pulse, then put both my hands under the spreader bar and between my knees and bringing them up under the bar to my front. The bar was held in place under my knees and also held in the crook of my elbows.

Now I don't know if you are like me, but I always get scared the moment it comes to click the last lock in place.

Its a "What If" situation where all bad things can happen that come into my mind. The breathing becomes deeper but that's also due to the big ball gag. The heart thumps in your chest. That's the time I have to quickly click the lock or I will back out.

Now I have to say; this was the tricky bit of the tie, as I use small suitcase padlocks and it took three attempts due to being squatting and balled up and trying to stretch out against the compressed tie I was trying to put myself into. I padlocked the midpoint of the chain to the collar and trapped myself.

The drool was flowing, the electricity was flowing through my nether region because of the vibrator, and then two chicks were making out on the TV and a guy was taking one of the soon to be slasher chicks, doggy style.

That's when I started to orgasm.

Well it was a blessing really. I was quite uncomfortable sitting in a squat like that.

I tried to wriggle my bum across the floor to the string so I would be near it when the keys dropped. Your arms between your knees force the knees apart which forces your lower leg apart putting pressure on your tied ankles.

I rolled onto my back leaving myself totally vulnerable to anyone who came in. I could have shocked any burglar like that lol

Peter missed out big time going to bed early for work tomorrow. I wouldn't have been able to do anything if he wanted to crop or smack my ass or clamp my tits; or even just climb on top and take me in the front door or the back, or both!

Waiting an hour in mild discomfort watching a nice horror film and coming over and over again wasn't an overly unpleasant way to spend an hour this Sunday night.

It was a bloody good job I was near the key when they dropped as was to cramped to rock myself up on bum to get upright again. I sat there like an upturned turtle. A quivering orgasmic mess. The feeling of being helpless made it a more intense tie than I thought it would.

Don't forget if you try this one play safe as you are tied to your neck so don't do the collar up to tight to restrict your breathing.

Happy Bondage.
Emma x

2 comments:

John said...

Thank you for sharing, it's always fascinating to hear about your experiences.
I assume that, now he knows what he missed, Pter is plotting his revenge

Emma Bond said...

He maybe John, and it may be a bit of fun for me to endure :-))
Emma x