This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Loren Chance as the Dangerous Diva


Loren - MyVideo

Hi there Guys and Gals out there in Bondageland.

Below is a lovely link to a video of Loren Chance playing the Dangerous Diva an FMConcept.com cat-burglar with a penchant for tying up her victims and playing with them before robbing them all.

Enjoy.
Emma xx


http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9048712/Loren

2 comments:

John said...

Enjoyed the bondage but the gag is unconvincing. She needs your new ball gag. Or maybe your new ball gag needs bondage like this!!

More of her here with a much better gag
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8103672/Loren_Chance_Snoop

Emma Bond said...

Hi John thanks for the link to that vid.
The new ballgag is awesome. I drool all over the place and I cant stop myself.
Emma xx