This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Monday, 26 October 2015

My new Halloween story on Grometsplaza.net

Howdy guys and gals out there in Bondageland.

It's been a little while since I posted here, but I have been in the doldrums. I seem to have lost my bondage Mojo. "Quelle horreur."
There has been no tying up for me. I haven't been tied up or wanted to do self bondage for ages and I am trying to figure out why. Especially as I love it.

The only thing I managed in the last month was to write a little Halloween bondage story which Gromet was kind enough to put up on his site www.Grometsplaza.net

Hope you enjoy it. If you did let me know.
http://www.grometsplaza.net/special/halloween15/vicartamesadevil.html

Emma xx

2 comments:

John said...

You may have lost your bondage mojo (only temporarily I'm sure) but not your magic as a storyteller. I really enjoyed the taming of the devil. Now there's an idea for a photo set!

Emma Bond said...

Hi John. Glad you liked the tale.
Emma xx