This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Sunday, 27 December 2015

Electric Toothbrush Clitoral Vibrator. Vibrator or bondage torture toy?

Electric Toothbrush Clitoral Vibrator. Vibrator or bondage torture toy?

Okay Ladies.
Going on holiday and you want to take your vibrator but are to embarrassed in case the customs open the bag to see your glistening 10 inch whopper sitting on top of your luggage?

Yep. Been there, done it, and now wear that T shirt. So have you thought about turning your electric toothbrush into your vibrator?

Obviously if you enjoy being filled up with a vibrator like I do, this is just a stop gap.

I came across a site that sells adapters to the electric toothbrush that has a flat soft pad that clips on the tip of the toothbrush turning the toothbrush into a Clitoral stimulator. Bargain at £10 plus postal charges.
http://www.tingletip.com/resellers.html

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10535&utm_content=text&utm_campaign=16521&utm_source=POR&utm_medium=Affiliate&aff=por

Now the ultimate clitoral vibrator is the  Eroscillator, but that costs between 100 and 400 Euros. http://eu.eroscillator.com/products/eroscillators

Don't get me wrong. I covet one of these little toys but wont get one due to the cost. Okay. Until I win the Lotto then!

Turning your toothbrush into a vibrator is just genius. Now if you have ever had your clitoral hood teased, and gently pulled back exposing the glans and then had your lovers tongue flicking across it, well you are in for one hell of an intense orgasm.

Don't get me wrong this isn't for everyone. Some ladies I know love it, and some hate it as they are super sensitive and don't enjoy it. This little addition to your toothbrush for such a low cost can only rock your world.

PS Don't forget you guys can also use the brushes to tickle your partners too.

PPS If any of the big sex toy manufacturers want to send me one or a Sybian or a Fuck Machine, then I am definitely interested in testing them out for you. I cant promise you wont get them back as a smoking burnt out shell, but that would be because I would have been thorough in the testing. I my not be able to walk or close my legs after but that will be another story.

Emma xx



2 comments:

naughtylisa999 said...

WOW!
What a fantastic idea babes xxx

I would not dare to take toys on holiday but that really is amazing xxx

Thank you xxx

Emma Bond said...

Glad it's giving you naughty ideas lol
E x