This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Saturday, 6 February 2016

Charlotte - Bound Orgasms


Charlotte - Bound Orgasms





Here is a little clip of Charlotte bound, gagged and tied with an Hitachi Wand vibrator pressing into her crotch. Just click on the link above. Enjoy the clip. Emma xx

4 comments:

naughtylisa999 said...

Another yummy video sweety xxx
love it xxx

Emma Bond said...

Glad you liked it.
E x

coreliandude76 said...

Is this from a website? Please tell me where can I buy this and other videos like this one.

Emma Bond said...

Hi there Coreliandude. My Hubby Peter and I made it with a friend of ours.