This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Thursday 6 March 2008

Baby Oil Hand job

I had just done the dishes after my Peter had cooked us dinner. He had left for the lounge, glass of wine in hand, to settle down to watch the soccer as Arsenal were on the telly. I came in and sat next to him on the sofa, and he put his arm around me and gave me a cuddle. I nuzzled into him, resting my head on his shoulder. I like to do this as I can breathe in his smell and the smell of his aftershave. I was happy sitting there listening to him breathe, with only one eye on the soccer. Well a girl is entitled to look at a nice guys in shorts.

He seemed happy and content, and I was enjoying our cuddle. Anyway it came to half time. I stood up and started to walk out of the lounge, when Peter smiled at me and said he was enjoying that. Ah. Now that made me feel really special and happy with myself. I wanted to do something nice for Peter.

Well we had just eaten so I couldn't make him a snack, and he had some wine, so I couldn't get him a drink. I couldn't go in there and fuck him because I had just started my cycle and didn't feel like it. I had an idea though. I walked upstairs to the bathroom and found the baby lotion and tissues, and a small hand towel and went back down to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of wine and went back to the lounge. "How long till the soccer comes on again?" I asked . About ten minutes was his reply.

"Good, lets get you out of those trousers." I now had his full attention. I knelt in front of him, unbuckling his trousers and unzipped his fly. I hooked my thumbs into his boxers and pulled his pants and his trousers down in one go. I folded them up and threw them into the corner. Then I undid his shirt and pulled that off too. I threw it on top of the trousers.

I pushed the towel under Peter's thighs and taking the baby oil, poured a good squirt over his groin. I squirted more into my hands and rubbed the oil into them. I started to massage the oil in to Peter's body. Working down over his pubic mound, lower and lower. I cupped his balls in my hand and gently rubbed the oil into them. They were hairless. I was fascinated at how soft they were and how stretchy his skin was when I shaved him - but that's another story.

Taking both of his jewels in my left hand gently squeezing and kneading them, I stretched back his foreskin with my right. I took his shaft in my hand and stroked it in a downward motion from the top of his helmet to the base. He moaned with pleasure. I continued this motion with both hands. I love to look at his penis when the foreskin is all taught and retracted. His head standing proud. Taking the bottle of oil, I squirted more into his cock and over my left hand, and resumed playing with his balls while I gently wanked his cock with my right. He thrust his hips up to fuck my hand, but I pushed him back onto the sofa.

I wasn't going to let him get off that quickly. I wanted to feel every throb and pulsation his cock made. I love to tease when I give a hand job. I start slowly building up a gentle tempo. Then I like to speed up and increase my grip on his shaft and fuck it with my hand, like its a tight pussy. Then I release my grip and go back to the top to bottom motion again. Then I take him and pull from the base to the top of his helmet pulling his foreskin back over the head.

Peter closed his eyes in pleasure. He hadn't even noticed the players were out on the pitch and were kicking off. I took Peter's shaft and pulled the foreskin back and circled the tip of his cock with my finger, playing with his japs eye. It amazes me. Every time I have done this with a guy, they tremble and moan in ecstasy. I raked my nails up his shaft gently scratching the taught skin of his cock then I ran a nail over his head.

Peter groaned. I took him in my clenched hands, and wanked his cock in a twisting motion from the top to the bottom. He was so worked up I could see his shiny balls contracting. I knew he would be coming soon. I Basket Weaved him some more, then I took him in a firm grip and slowly pulled his foreskin taut, gently releasing him and pulling it taut again. A couple more times and he groaned and said he was coming. I pulled his cock tight and with my fingers played with his balls. He groaned as he shot his spunk high into the air and over his chest. I continued to wank him until I was happy I had milked his balls dry.

I kissed the tip of his cock and picked up the tissues to wipe up his cum and the oil from my hands. I handed him a tissue to wipe his chest and then settled back on the sofa nuzzling his naked body. He watched the rest of the football, while I was content to play a little handball of my own, as I cupped his balls for the duration of the game.

Luv E.B x

No comments: