This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Can bondage go wrong? Yes it can.

I was chatting online to a new web friend of mine and we were discussing the dangers of what can or did go wrong for us when we were all tied up nice and snugly. So I thought I would discuss with you some of the problems I once had.

Before I was with Peter, I used to do silly things like experiment with self bondage. I still do sometimes, but have to keep it a secret from him.
I am much more clued up now than I was. You don't think anything can go wrong.

I had the afternoon of work, and thought I had it all planned out. I had the rope, the handcuffs, a scarf to use as a gag, I had the keys on the floor in another room I intended to crawl to before I fumbled around to release myself. Just in case I also had a knife to hand to cut the rope if anything was to go wrong, so at least I could stand up to go get help.

I had tied myself up with a nice thick cleave gag so no one could hear a shout for help. With some embarrassment for liking bondage, I didn't tell anyone to come and check on me. I was silly and thought more about the damsel in distress than the consequences.

I had rope tied my legs up way to tightly at the ankles and the knees and they started to go numb a little while after I was all tied up. The legs going numb wasn't a good thing to feel, when you are crawling into another room to get the knife to cut them free.

I had cuffed my hands behind my back, but I had played with those handcuffs that fold over and have the bar thing, rather than the chain.
When I got to the key it was an age for me to realize that I had the key holes on the top of my wrists and there was no way I could contort my wrist to use the key. If I had put them on the right way I still wouldn't have been able to fit the key as it was slightly to well spaced away for my small hands to reach.

That's when I began to really panic. I had gone in gung ho all guns blazing and didn't check a thing. I hadn't double locked the cuffs either so the wrists kept getting tighter as well. I was close to tears and really worried. I managed to calm myself down a bit. I was more ashamed at being found dead like this - what would my mum or dad think.

I thought to myself that if I had put the ropes on and had managed crawl to the knife, I knew I could gently cut them off. I had to sort of get to a hogtie position to do it. I guess the mind over matter thing took a hold. Eventually I had to force my cuffed wrists over my bum and under my knees to try to get the key in with my teeth after I pulled the gag out.
An hour or so, of pins and needles up my legs with me trying to rub the life back into them, and I could eventually stand up like and old woman and hobble around the place. I remember after, my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. I guess the adrenaline rush took over from my panic. My 1 true clever braincell overrode the silly ones, and took charge and made the plan of escape.

I guess you can call it a rush, but I would rather not experience it by getting trapped like this again. It's much easier to get on a roller coaster and get my kicks like that.

Happy "safe" bondage,
Emma x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,
Just letting you know I very much enjoyed reading your blog; it's sweet, honest and informative!
I especially liked this post since it really sucked me in! And I think it takes guts to admit to such a mistake.

Godspeed!