This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Consent.

I have been asked by someone if getting into bondage means they have to be whipped or hurt or feminised or wear nappies like a baby.
The answer to me really must be no.
It really is about building a matter of trust between you and your partner, and that they wont put you into a situation or a scene that you don't really want to do, or feel uncomfortable with.
I don't mind a little BDSM or being tied up as I like to try to get out. I also liked to be dominated a little and sometimes have no control over my body when it comes to the amount of sex and where it happens, and vibrator play.
I don't feel comfortable with heavy bondage where you are whipped and marked until you bleed; where you are made to cry; or where the dom stubs cigarettes out on you or nails and pins are stabbed through your flesh. I also don't like to see women in heavy breast bondage so their tits turn purple due to the lack of circulation.
So in a nutshell that's me and my rules to play.

But you may like some of my taboo list, you say.
As for the rest of you out in Bondageland, that's for you to make your own minds up as to what you want to do, or have done to you.
If you like to be beaten to an inch of your life, as long as both of you want to play it is okay. If you want to dress in nappies that's fine if both of you agree. If you like blood play and asphyxiation games that's also fine as long as its okay with you both.

I guess what I am trying to say in summary is there are no set rules, you have to discuss them before you play.
CONSENT. There, one word to sum it all up for you. You have to be in agreement and want to do something.

Just remember some of the stuff I have mentioned above is highly dangerous, and not to be abused. So play safe.
Happy Bondage
Emma x

1 comment:

Marco Bond said...

i agrre with you Emma, i don't like BDSM games too! Good ropes, tight gags and ..some roplaying is nice for me too!

mmpphh!

marcobond69