This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Tuesday 24 June 2008

The Bondage Workshop - Rigid Spreader Bar Hogtie - Self Bondage




I have had the morning off work, so thought I would try the Rigid Spreader Bar Hogtie as a self bondage exercise. I can confirm it works, but needed some adaptations.

I came across several points I thought I should mention.

Trying to get a tiny padlock to go through the D rings on leather cuffs and two different ends of spreader bars is really difficult. Use a big one. I only have soppy small ones, so I had to first lock the two ends of the spreader bars together with a small piece of chain - I found a small length of chain about 6 inches in length taken from a busted cycle lock.

With this padlocked in the middle of the two ends of the spreader bars I could padlock the collar and the ankle cuffs from the respective D rings to the non chain ends of the spreader bars.With the bars behind my back, I ball gagged myself and was ready for a trial run. Then with two more padlocks one for each cuff I attached my wrist cuffs and snapped the lock down.

I had put the keys in a small leather zip up purse, in the furthest bedroom in the house almost in the corner . I would have to crawl from where I was getting ready, through and along an S shaped hallway, around the bed and squeeze past the bed and a wardrobe to get the keys to free myself.

Well I can say I did it .

It is really tough as sometimes you end up with the bar attached to the collar pulling you and making you gasp for breath. I must point out in no way was I unable to breathe though.

The best method I came up with to crawl, was to lean on one shoulder and use my legs to frog along ie open my knees wide then bring them up as far as I could, and then force them down to propel myself forward. I found this worked well on carpet, but is more tricky on wooden floors. Steering yourself is a problem too. I bumped into several things and had to reverse a bit to get round corners.

So I may try with a blind fold next time, a few extra keys to make it difficult, and perhaps a vibrating egg. I would also padlock a pair of handcuffs between the spreader bars and not use leather wrist cuffs, as I feel this would be easier to put on than fumbling around with padlocks.

Other than that everything else worked out fine. I was in the bondage and back out in about an hour.

Happy Bondage.
Emma x

No comments: