This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Spreader Bar Strappado

Well another weekend of bondage fun has passed. We played with the leather cuffs and Peter put me into my first Strappado. To those of you that are unfamiliar with this term, it is where your hands are tied behind you and the wrist rope is pulled up into the air. It pulls your wrists and shoulders up, forcing your head downwards, while the weight of your body's downward force does enough to keep you uncomfortable pulling against your wrists.

Peter made me strip off and kneel on the rug while he attached the leather cuffs to my ankles. With a large spreader bar, he forced my legs open and locked them in place with a padlock at each ankle. Through one eyelet of the other large spreader bar, he pulled some rope and tied this to the middle of the leg spreader to form an upright behind my back, while I strapped on the leather wrist cuffs.

He said he wanted to try something I haven't done before and was I okay to give it a try. Being curious, I said yes to him. Peter then pulled my arms behind me and with a padlock he locked them in place. Or so I thought. It was at this moment he pulled my wrists up in the air, only then when the spreader bars upper eyelet was in position did he snap the padlock shut. I was forced into a kneeling forward position while my wrists were held outstretched behind me at about neck height. The position was okay for a little while, but became very uncomfortable. Needless to say, Peter ball-gagged me to stop me moaning. With my head forced downward I started to drool all over the rug. Then he put on the feared Japanese Nipple Clamps. With a bit of string he tied one end to the chain and the other to the leg spreader keeping the chain tight enough so I could feel the pull on my breasts as I shifted my weight around.

He sat looking at me for a little while, while I struggled about. I wasn't so much trying to get free. I was starting to get pains in my knees and my toes. I had to keep moving my feet from a sort of squat/sprint position to where my upper foot was touching the floor, until that became painful, and then move it back again. My shoulders were becoming very uncomfortable as were my breasts. He took out the Hitachi Magic Wand and plugged it into the socket opposite me and forced the head of it against my clitoris. He turned it on and off teasing me. It made me try to move away from the vibrator, and every time I did the clamps pulled at my breasts. He left the head of the vibrator against my clit and turned it on to full, giving me a screaming, drooling orgasm. Then he un-padlocked the cuffs and removed the clamps. My shoulders were still shaking a little while later.

Here is where I first learnt of this position. Peter and I had been on holiday to Prague for 4 days a few months prior, and I made Peter traipse around the Torture Museum near the Charles Bridge with me on our last morning there. This was one of the positions they put people into, usually with weights attached to their legs and their whole bodies were hoisted off the ground dislocating the victims shoulders. It can be dangerous and may also give you nerve damage if you pull to tight, or leave yourself in it to long. So a word of warning to you if you do try this position.

Another picture for you as Peter didn't take pictures of me.

Happy bondage,
E. B x

1 comment:

Jo said...

Sounds a wonderful predicament, Emma! How I envy you your experiences, and the chance you get to play...

I'm quite drawn to the idea of strappados, from images I have and some chats I have had with a friend from a while back, a submsisive whose mistress used the strappado a lot...

I will dig around and see what I can find for you ;-)

But thank you, as ever, for the wonderfully descriptive post...
x