This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Cuffs in bed . . .

cuffs_in_bed
Video sent by Suingomat

This lady got fed up with her man watching soccer in bed and decided to spice the evening up . . . Enjoy.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Wrong, wrong, wrong. That is wrong on sooo many levels.

He should be watching it down the pub...

Unknown said...

Ha ha. I like that Ant. To me, soccer goes better with booze.
I would only let him watch it in bed if it was Aussie rules! They wear really tight shorts too.
The players aren't like the "girls" in the UK soccer leagues. A guy takes a knock in Aussie rules and he doesn't fall over to get a penalty, he would get up and have a fight!
Usually at a Carlton-Collingwood game.
Emma x