This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Thursday 26 November 2009

The Simpsons

Gday out there in Bondageland.
I guess a lot of you have seen the Simpsons on tv.
I have been trawling the net today and was surprised how great a few of you are out there in webland, at drawing cartoons.
Here are a few pics that appealed to me, but have a look on Google for Simpsons images with the safe filter off, and there are a whole heap of rude and naughty ones too.
Emma x





1 comment:

The Essex Master said...

Well emma, talk about damsel in distress. I have a sneaky feeling that you'd like to be in her place smiles..

E M xx xx