This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Friday 19 March 2010

Its Poll Time again

Gday out there in Bondageland.
I haven't been around here much lately as I had been working. As I am now back to being a statistic again, I thought I would introduce a few poll questions for you to answer.

I am curious as to how many of you have ever tried some form of self bondage, so please answer the poll questions if you can.

Of course, if you have any experiences/situations/ideas and the like, and want to share, feel free to email me or add to the comments on this post.
It doesnt matter if you remain anonymous.

Happy Bondage.
Emma x


PS
Dont worry all you tax payers out there, the Job Centre arent paying me for some reason or other, even though I have paid approx 10 yrs of National Insurance!
So NO emails to complain about me ok lol :-))

No comments: