This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Monday 15 March 2010

My new Bondage Frame.

Well its that time of year when contract work is on hold in the accounting world I working in. Yep, year end is over so I am no longer working. Now what better way to use my time (between sending out CVs) than to build my bondage frame and give it a test run.





Its made with 22mm plumbers pipe that is quite strong, several T joins and 3 90 degree elbow joins and a bit of pipe cement/weld glue to hold it all together.
There are a few compression joins so it can easily be taken apart for storage. (Well mums coming from Aus to visit for a while and may have a heart attack seeing this in the spare room). I had this image in my brain for a little while, after seeing girls tied up and vibrated on several bondage sites, and wanted to make my own one.



Well I had to have a little bit to attach the Magic Wand to. That's what the big vibrator is, taped to the bit at the back.


Once Peter had cut it and glued it and put it all together, we had to have a little play. Because the pipes are hollow we slid some chain in the ends and after I disrobed and secured the leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles Peter had me chained up naked in a matter of seconds.

I had my legs splayed apart at the back, my tummy was supported by a nice T bar that doesn't allow me to move lower, it also holds a detachable Magic Wand vibrator upright, that was positioned right on my sweet spot. The smaller T bar in front of that, was where I had my neck collar chained to. What with the wrists at full stretch in front of me, I was pretty securely chained in to it I can tell you.

So Peter starts off by slapping away at my bum making me squirm around trying to get away but I was securely held in place. He bent over me from behind and groped my breast pinching my nipples between his finger and thumbs till I gasped and cried out. Then he said I was making to much noise and forced my biggest ball gag into my mouth. Its a 2 incher and really makes my jaw ache, that's why I hardly use it ever.
With this he also added my padded leather blindfold leaving me in total darkness.

Peter continued to rain blows on the cheeks of my ass, and all I could do was moan loudly in protest and drool all over my nice rug. That's when he got the hated Japanese Clover Clamps out, pinched the flesh of my nipples and put them on.
These little puppies go on okay and provide your breasts with a dull ache that are noticeable with every swing of the chain that connects them. And boy did they swing with ever blow on my backside.
Peter then changed from his hand to a paddle. Now, it stings like a bastard if you hit to hard, but Peter knew this, thank god, trying it out on his own hand first before using it on me. He tempered his blows to a gentle thwack and made my backside bright red.
He flipped the switch of the Wand to low, and changed to a small "cat o'9 tails" which he used to gently whip my pussy, alternating between it and my backside. The harder he used the cat, the more I pressed down on the tummy T bar and the more I ground my pussy down onto the head of the vibe. I was crying out in pain and pleasure, drooling in exquisite ecstasy.

I could hear Peter move behind me and I could sence he was standing just in front, to the side of me. I could hear him move and I felt his hands pulling at the collar releasing my neck so I could move into an easier position. I felt his hands move my hair now and start to unbuckle the ball gag.
That is when I heard a zip over the hum of the vibrator, and I smelt his musky cock, before he was rubbing it in the drool from my chin before thrusting it into my mouth.

His hands were holding my head as he pumped his cock deeper into my mouth. The wand had made me cum several times now and with every orgasm I was having, I had to stop the urge to bite down on his dick, but he still kept pumping. Peter stopped and forced his penis fully into my mouth and shot his cum to the back of my throat making me swallow it with out a choice. He held my face until he was finished and then continued with gentle thrusts until he was dry, before pulling out of my mouth. I felt him bend down and kiss me on the lips before he got up and moved away. Leaving me, to clean himself up I guessed.

Thats when I felt the wand turned up to full setting, giving my fanny a feeling of tingling pins and needles as I moaned in protest.

I could feel the orgasm begin to build inside of me. I went still as it built up, waiting for it to get to the extent when it usually makes me gasp and cry out, but I was on the very brink of that happening when Peter whipped of the nipple clamps waking me from this intense feeling. The blood came pumping back into my nipples.
Anyone who wears them knows that it really hurts when they come off, and with the vibe going full and this intense pain shooting in my breasts I forgot all about the orgasm until it washed over me as my head forgot what my body was doing.

I found out Peter was sitting watching this happen, after, when he had released me.



Happy Bondage
Emma x

1 comment:

huskerredgirl said...

Sitting standing how is it supported