This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Sunday 24 October 2010

Its Halloween almost . . .

It's that time of year I love. Autumn. When leaves turn different colours and the weather cools and nights grow long. Sitting around a real fire, telling ghost stories and watching the old classic horror films on DVD.

But all that hasn't stopped me browsing the web for those kinky pics of damsels in distress in Halloween guise, or for the unusual that may bring a titter to your lives.

I came across this "Gimp pumpkin" carving and thought it would bring a smile to you all.




There is also one for you Americans out there.
Where did you think your pumpkin pies come from?
Now I laughed my ass off on this one.
A pumpkin sitting on the John, reading a paper, while dumping into a pie case below. Cracking stuff.



Here is the site link, so go check it out if you want ideas for carving or shaping a pumpkin this Halloween.

http://www.extremepumpkins.com/gimp-pumpkin.html


Emma x

No comments: