This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Monday 30 April 2012

The Bondage Workshop - Tips and Techniques - Gags

It's in the Bondage Workshop area I put useful stuff together for the willing bondage enthusiast to peruse.
This is very reminiscent of the gags used by the Japanese bondage sites that are around now.

Here is a little cartoon sketch I linked in for the ultimate gag.
*Pop in a wad of mouth packing.
*Tie it in place with a cleave gag.
*Tape over the cleave gag, and follow with over mouth gags several times over to muffle any further sound your sub will make.
*Do monitor the sub at all times!

Emma x

No comments: