This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Sunday 4 August 2013

Nice playful bondage video and interesting way to be tied too.

Howdy guys abd girls out there in Bondageland.
I am currently seeing the folks in Australia for the first time in ten years but I couldn't resist the urge to link something nice for you to see.

Hope you enjoy this clip as much as I did.

Emma x


Bondage Girl - MyVideo

2 comments:

John said...

What a wickedly uncomfortable position!
It's just a pity that the clip isn't a few minutes longer so we can enjoy her final predicament

Emma Bond said...

Hi John, it should have lasted a few more minutes I agree. Glad you enjoyed the video though.
Emma x