This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Silver Catsuit & Spreaderbar Bondage

Silver Catsuit Spreader Bar Bondage
To open click on the above line!


Howdy Boys and Gals out there in Bondageland.

Here is another little clip we put together showing the catsuit and spreaderbar bondage combination we filmed a little while ago. I have uploaded it to Flickr for now. I hope you enjoy it.

Let me know if you liked it or how we can improve our techniques either for the bondage or the filming.

If there is enough of a response, I may post the longer clip.

Emma xx

No comments: