This Blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature!


You can find me at emmasbound@yahoo.co.uk
I finally embraced technology and joined Twitter @99emmabound99

Please note, my blog contains themes and discussions of an adult nature. If you are easily offended by that please do not read any further!

Emma

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Blogger log in has just been the shits today!

Howdy Guys and Gals out there in Bondageland. 

So why did you go quiet for so long you all ask?

I lost my Bondage Mojo.

Just like the drunkard that cant get his booze and wants to guzzle meths (although I really really don't recommend that),  or the smoker that is chewing a wad of smokers gum but craves another fag - preferably while not hanging around as a mate of the boozer drinking all the meths! 

I just lost the plot in the game of life.

I thought the pen had finally run out of ink. That pop socks were really for wearing on your feet rather than as mouth packing. That silk scarves were meant to be worn around the neck or tied around the hair on windy days rather than being used as knotted cleave gags in combination with those pop socks.  That linen trunks were really to store linen sheets rather than to be tied and gagged and stashed away in!

Its true. I didn't want to participate in self bondage or playing with the ropes with the hubby. I didn't even want to write bondage either. 

Well after a year of lock down thanks to Covid - not seeing any of my friends and hanging out or going on holidays I got stuck in a rut. Laying around the house I opened a word document I had saved and it turned out to be a story I had saved from Gromets Plaza site way back when, so I went over there to check it out. I got reading and then did a little fantasizing. It all suddenly came rushing back. 

In a couple of hours I had knocked out The Old Dog Cage. 

https://grometsplaza.net/main.html#sb

https://www.selfbound.net/storieslr/the_old_dog_cage.html

Now its up on the Plaza and I feel a little more normal. Before you all ask though, it is not down to having a couple of Covid jabs or several glasses of wine either.

The only down side of having a break is that you can never bloody remember your log in details to all the obscure stuff you had signed up for in the last couple of years.

Today has been just the pits. Its taken several goes to reactivate the Blog password. Google really has been a pile of shite and totally user unfriendly getting it all back up and running.

Emma xx

4 comments:

switch95forfun said...

Good to see you back! Just read the Old Dog Cage!! Most excellent!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and very atmospheric story set in a creepy cellar

thetkm@hotmail.com said...

Hi Emma If it's any consolation I have been going through a period of drought on the bondsge front. I haven't had a chance to be on my own for months, so can't do it with my wife- she doesn't approve. I did manage one a while ago where I wrapped myself head to toe in black pallet wrap. It was awesome. Managed to struggle for 4 hours to get undone.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a good story. I'm not sure I would lock myself inside the cage maybe leave the door unlocked lol.
I do like the dark cellar though that could be exciting x